Why should you schedule a marathon in the month of February? I’ll give you a couple of reasons: 1. It gives you something to train for, 2. It gives you something to look forward to, and 3. It helps you stay on track and focused during the craziness of the holidays.
Check out the top marathons in February below!
- Critz Tybee Marathon: This marathon is the first one scheduled in the month of February and what a great way to begin the month. It is held in Tybee Island, Georgia on February 5, 2023.
- Surf City Marathon: The Surfcity Marathon is held in Huntington Beach, California on Sunday February 6, 2023. Huntington Beach is one of my favorite beaches in California and it is a perfect spot for a marathon. There’s nothing better than running by the ocean- so come out and run or come out just to enjoy the scenery.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Mardi Gras Marathon: This race is held in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 13, 2023. The race benefits the American Cancer Society, so register today for a good cause.
- 10th Annual Lost Dutchman Arizona Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 8K Trail Run, and 2 Mile: These races are held in Apache Junction, Arizona on February 20, 2023. Apache Junction is located just out side of Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- Overnite Surfside Beach Marathon: This race is held in Surfside Beach, Texas on February 26, 2023 at 8 A.M. Surfside Beach is near Galveston and what an amazing place that is to run a marathon.
- Disney’s Princess Half Marathon: This race is presented by Lady Foot Locker and held at the world famous Disney World, Florida. The race begins at 5:45 A.M. on February 27, 2023 and the registration dues are a $140. Sign-up now for a once in a lifetime experience.
Do you plan on running any February marathons?