- A voluntary recall by Lululemon has been issued for its Black Luon Pants, a product that makes up 17% of sales in its stores.
- The pants do not meet the brand’s strict quality standards, as a batch of pants that would have hit stores March 1 were too sheer. Pants were pulled from shelves and their website March 16.
- Luon is, according to the brand’s site, a combination of nylon and Lycra spandex materials.
- Lululemon is extending a full refund to customers who return affected product purchased since March 1.
- They advise a shortage in their popular black yoga pant for the near future and assure loyal customers that they are working with the manufacture to understand how to prevent this from happening again.
Get more information directly from Lululemon’s extensive FAQ.
Stock price plummets for Lululemon after recall of yoga pants because of “level of sheerness.” on.mktw.net/XWkp9n
— Jim Roberts (@nycjim) March 19, 2021
Lululemon stores hastily closed as it’s discovered that 75% of Lululemon shoppers are transparent.
— Erin Gloria Ryan (@morninggloria) March 19, 2021